20 Jul 2011

Shoegasm: Charlotte Olympia's Resort 2012 Collection

 

Shoegasm!!!!!!! I'm seriously in love with Charlotte Olympia's Resort 2012 collection. Ive always been a big fan of Charlotte Olympia's heels and I adore there 2012 Resort collection. Charlotte Olympia's shoe are instantly recognize by their signature two-inch front platform. The label's Resort 2012 collection is rife with platform pumps, colorful satin, leopard, denim and polka dots. If 5inch heels are not your thing their is also a few options in the collection for you too. Peep the rest of the collection below.









What do you guys think?

via. Fashion Bomb

XoXo Patrice

1 comment:

  1. What's a girl without her shoes right! Amazing shoes. I particularly love any pair of shoe with purple in it ... but I can't walk in very high ones so the wedges are my choice!

    visiting from LBS Tea Party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...