19 Jan 2011

Lamar Odom On Khole Kardashian, Women and Responsibility



On how marrying Khloé has changed him:
“Men, most of the time our goal is to have what we want when it comes to women… Most men like more than one woman. A lot of them would not want to admit that because that might not be cool, right? Most people don’t want to get married. Being married, that’s a responsibility. I always used to tell that to women. I don’t want a girlfriend because that means I’ve got a responsibility. I have a responsibility to call you. I have a responsibility not to be with another woman. I have a responsibility to be there on time when you need me. With her I was like, If I do what I normally do, I’m going to lose her. And if I lose her, I think it’s going to hurt a lot. Right then and there I knew. We were together every day.”
On whether it was true that he withheld sex until they were married:
“I tried to. I didn’t know why I wanted to wait. We came together and knew what we wanted from each other really early, and everything we did felt good, from a hug to a kiss. Then there was a time when I just tried to be a gentleman about the whole situation. I was accepted by her family. She stayed at my place and vice versa. I thought, We’re going to step back for a second. Keep it classy.”
Guys like Lamar make girls have hope and make them aware there are good guys out there you just have to find them.

Via: SandraRose.com

XoXo Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...