29 Dec 2010

Chipmunk Feat. Chris Brown - Champion



People need to stop hating on Jamal aka chipmunk because I think he has proven himself in the music business, he has achieve more than a lot of them grime artist and he is the one along with other artist paving the way for them so why hate if its gonna help you in the long run. Don't hate on a person for achieving, congratulate them and one day you might be able to achieve what they achieved.
I don't know how much more Chris Brown can do, to be honest but at this point my advise to him will be just do you and let go and let god deal with it. I think he expressed himself very clearly on this track and I think he is truly a champion.

P.S. Love the track. Keep doing what you doing. 


XoXo Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...